The Veterans Health Coalition is organized to coordinate an inter-agency coalition connecting organizations that provide services and supports to create healthy, hopeful veterans and their families, engaged with the community.
The objectives of the VHC are:
• coordinating information on services and supports for veterans and their families,
• outreach to veterans and potential partners of the coalition,
• identifying opportunities, gaps, and barriers with respect to services, supports and funding,
• advocating for and influencing standards in veteran supports and services, and
• providing education in veteran cultural competency.